To connect a Linux Server to an iSCSI storage, Follow the steps
1. Install “iscsi-initiator” RPM Package in the linux server
2. Usually iscsi unique id located in the /etc/iscsi/iscsid.conf. provide this to your storage admin to assign the
3. Use the command “iscsiadm -m discovery -t sendtargets -p <iSCSI storage IP>”
4. Then do “service iscsi restart”
5. Now give “fdisk –l”. Now you can able to see the new disk detected in the linux server.
6. create a file system on the disk and mount the same
You are done :)